Are you a Salesforce Consultant? Would you like to work in a dynamic and international environment, full of growth opportunities in our London Office?
This is the best moment to join the Balance team!
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a Senior Technical Salesforce Consultant who will be responsible for working with the client and the business analyst teams to convert the given business requirements into technical solutions. The Senior Technical Consultant, motivated and innovative, ready to make an immediate impact, will work with our near-shore development centre to insure a high quality implementation. The main responsibilities include:
- Analyse client processes, and suggest technical solutions.
- Support near-shore development teams, ensuring high-quality solution development.
- Support Pre-Sales activities, including preparing and delivering demos.
JOB SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- 3+ years of experience in development and implementation of Salesforce.com CRM Customizations (using Lightning Component, Visualforce page, APEX, Process Builder, Salesforce Cloud Flow Designer and SOQL)
- 2+ years of experience working on SOAP / REST API based webservice integrations
- Thorough understanding of Sales, Service and/or Marketing business processes in Salesforce.com
- Self-motivated and creative
- Indipendent with strong stockholder management skills
- Salesforce Platform Developer I credential
- Salesforce Administrator credential
- English Level: Fluent
NICE TO HAVE:
- Degree in Technical Scientific Disciplines such as Computer Science / Physics / Mathematics / Engineering
- Salesforce Platform App Builder credential
- Heroku and/or Amazon Web Services (AWS) knowledge
- Ability to work collaboratively in Agile environment
- Working knowledge of a Salesforce Marketing automation tool (Marketing Cloud or Pardot)
- Working knowledge of Dell Boomi integration platform