We are looking for young Salesforce developers, brilliant new graduates in technical-scientific subjects with programming bases and junior developers, to be part of our fantastic team in our offices in Milan, Rome, Florence, Cagliari and London. The canditate should be interested in software development, with a strong passion for strategic digital business solution processes.
For new graduates students a on-the-job training and professional training course is provided, aimed at learning software analysis and development activities. You will work collaboratively with developers, product managers, and usability experts to make the Salesforce application easier to learn and use.
- Basic knowledge of object oriented programming (Java, C # or other)
- Relational databases and basic knowledge of SQL
- Knowledge of version control systems (GIT or SVN)
- Basic knowledge of Cloud systems and Client / Server architecture
- Knowledge of the principles of Software Engineering
- Commitment, seriousness and interest in professional development and growth are considered indispensable requirements
- Diploma in Technical Scientific Disciplines, such as Computer Science / Physics / Mathematics / Engineering
- Ability to work collaboratively in an Agile environment
- Flexibility and strong motivation to operate in the consulting sector
NICE TO HAVE
- Good knowledge of English language (written and spoken)
- Passion for technology
- Excellent communication and relationship skills
- Dynamism and result orientation